A glimpse of how and why we do the things we do…and then some.
The Enneagram is an insightful system that gives us a glimpse into how and why we are hard-wired for certain thoughts and behaviours–and how these unconscious habits can make us feel “stuck” at times. Beyond being an intellectual resource and explanation, though, the Enneagram is an invitation and a map for transformation: it provides an awareness to make choices, learn new habits and behaviours–practices that will allow us to live more full and meaningful lives and experience healthier relationships at home, at work, and in the world.
You can learn more about the Enneagram: the nine basic types, how to identify your type, etc. by clicking here.
At Deep Life, we use the Enneagram to develop leaders and nurture healthy teams in the workplace.
- Enneagram based, integral development coaching programs that develop strong, authentic leaders who are better able to connect and draw out the best in their team. Programs are uniquely crafted to fit the client’s goals and range from three-months to one-year in length.
- unique opportunities for teams to connect with one another, recognize individual and collective gifts and challenges, and engage in Enneagram-based practices that allow for clearer communication, deeper respect and understanding, and environments that are creative, curious, collaborative and supportive. Team development experiences range from one- or two-day events to a series of events spread out over the course of a year.
For more information on how the Enneagram can strengthen your gifts for leadership and create healthier work environments, contact Peter McGaugh: email@example.com.
At Deep Life, we use the Enneagram to develop and nurture healthy relationships at home and in the world.
- individual sessions to discover Enneagram type and/or learn more about the Enneagram. These one-time sessions are offered virtually or in-person and last anywhere from 1-2 hours.
- Enneagram based, integral development coaching programs that support people in their personal growth and development. People who work with us are often seeking support in their careers or in their relationships. Our programs are uniquely crafted to fit the client’s goals, are offered virtually or in-person, and typically last three- to six-months.
- public Enneagram workshops and events. We offer introductory workshops (the basics of the Enneagram) as well as Authorized Enneagram Institute Workshops, including: Relationships and the Enneagram, The Journey of Growth/Levels of Development, The Three Instincts, and The Wisdom of the Enneagram. For a list of upcoming events, click here.
For more information on how the Enneagram can support you in your personal growth and strengthen your relationship, contact Angie Arendt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“When ‘happiness’ eludes us (as, eventually, it always will), we have the invitation to examine our programmed responses and to exercise our power to choose again.”
Curious to learn more? Let us know. You can reach us here: email@example.com.