Using the Enneagram in the Workplace
Sept. 15-17 and Nov. 17-19, 2017
An experience designed especially for coaches, therapists, clergy, spiritual directors, HR professionals, leaders.
This two-part workshop is a place to discover the why, what, and how of the Enneagram as a tool for supporting individuals and/or groups in their personal and professional growth and development. With more than 40 hours of classroom instruction, practices and explorations, participants will walk from this experience with:
- an appreciation for the unique gifts/struggles of each Enneagram Type
- an ability to more generously listen and ask directive questions in order to help clients and colleagues accurately discover and own their dominant Enneagram Type
- an ability to create team Enneagram profiles: insights into predictable areas for success and likely breakdowns within the group
- hands-on experience in supporting individuals and teams in identifying and moving beyond stuck places.
- familiarity with a variety of assessment and developmental tools, including (but not limited to): the AWP/Deep Life growth model, Levels of Development, Triads, Harmonics, Hornevians, and the Three Instincts.
- a wealth of resources for support long after the workshop is over
- a renewed commitment to this transformational “human building” work